Saturday, 12 May 2018
D+ 2.300 m / D- 2.220 m
|Entry fee |
|Time limit |
|ITRA/UTMB points: 3|
The 50 km Trail Vipava Valley starts in small village Vipavski Križ and crosses panoramic wine-growing southern slopes and villages from Velike Žablje to Erzelj, Goče to Socerb. The last ascent to the edge of Nanos starts in Podnanos. The trail continues along picturesque and lookout edge to the highest point Pleša at 1262 m. Runners continue through the forest in the heart of Nanos (pass a Tourist Farm Abram) to a beautiful descent to the Valley towards the finish line in Gradišče pri Vipavi.
finish Kamp Tura, Gradišče - 15 hours (at 23.00)
- race bib number always visible
The obligatory equipment shall be checked at the race bib number collection. Race number won’t be given if something is missing. If the required equipment is not complete or is not shown by runner, immediate disqualification follows. Random checks shall be made along the race route.
Refreshment stations & Checkpoints
- 8 refreshment stations are located along trail (see trail profile) with water, energy drinks, sugar, fruit, light food etc.
- Drinks, light meals and a warm meal will also be available for runners at the finish line.
- The track has 8 – 12 checkpoints (see track profile).
- UT50: from Vipava (meeting point OŠ Draga Bajca Vipava) to Vipavski Križ (start area)
Exact timetables for departures of special buses will be announced later. The last bus will start from Vipava approximately 1 hour 15 minutes before the start of each match.
- Transport of runners who drop out at the control point to the finish area.
- More about locations
- Additional info on race transportation
Registration & payments by
23. 4. 2018
Registration is valid upon the payment received to Organizer bank account. VAT is not charged in the registration fee.
Športno društvo TURA, Ulica Gradnikove brigade 15, 5271 Vipava, Slovenia,
VAT Number: 41506081
Bank Account: SI56 6400 0940 1040 482 (Hranilnica Vipava d.d.),
BIC SWIFT: HKVI SI 22
purpose: “T50 name and surname”
|up to 35 years||up to 35 years|
|36 – 50 years||36 – 50 years|
|over 51 years||over 51 years|
The first three runners will be awarded trophies and prizes.
The organizer reserves the right to make changes!