UTVV 100 Miles
Friday, 10 May 2019
D+/- 7.000 m
|Entry fee |
|Time limit |
|ITRA/UTMB POINTS: 6|
- Vitovlje – S4, 41 km, 12 hours, (06.00, Saturday)
- Miren - S6, 84 km, 22 hours, (16.00 Saturday)
- Štjak - S8, 132 km, 37 hours, (07.00, Sunday)
- Finish, 46 hours (16.00, Sunday)
Refreshment & Checkpoints
- several refreshment stations are located along trail (see trail profile) with water, energy drinks, sugar, fruit, light food etc.
- Drinks, light meals and a warm meal will also be available for runners at the finish line.
- The track has several checkpoints.
- race number bibs always visible
- filled water container (camel bag, bottle …) so that filled enables a runner fluid autonomy between two checkpoints
- survival blanket/heatsheet
- mobile phone turned ON but kept in silent mode
- head lamp with spare batteries
The obligatory equipment shall be checked at the race number bibs collection. Race number won’t be given if something is missing. If the required equipment is not complete or is not shown by runner, immediate disqualification follows. Random checks shall be made along the race route.
- UTVV 100 Miles: from Vipava (meeting point at main square) to Ajdovščina (start area)
Exact timetables for departures of special buses will be announced later. The last bus will start from Vipava approximately 1 hour 15 minutes before the start of race.
- Transport of runners who drop out at the control point to the finish area.
- Transport of personal equipment and transition (UTVV 100 Miles – transition to Miren -S6 and Podnanos - S11)
- Additional info on race transportation
- List of all locations
Registration & payment
Payments to organizer
Športno društvo TURA,
Ulica Gradnikove brigade 15,
5271 Vipava, Slovenia, Europe,
Bank Account: SI56 1010 0005 7043 658 (Intesa Sanpaolo Bank)
BIC SWIFT: BAKOSI2X
Purpose: “UTVV100 Miles name and surname”
Or using PayPal - firstname.lastname@example.org
|up to 35 years||up to 35 years|
|36 – 50 years||36 – 50 years|
|over 51 years||over 51 years|
The first three runners will be awarded trophies and in absolute category with prizes.
The organizer reserves the right to make changes!